- A. C. — Air Conditioned
- A. S. M. — Assistant Station Master
- a. m. — Ante meridian
- p. m. — Post meridian
- B. A. — Bachelor of Arts
- M. A. — Master of Arts
- B. Sc. —
- UNFCCC, MSSRF to work for conservation of coastal resources of Andhra Pradesh.
- DJB commissioned 1st ever Hydro-power plant at Chilla.
- Sri Lankan cricketer Kumar Sangakkara retired from International Cricket.
- Bandhan Financial Services started operations as Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Indian Air
These are some important laws may be ask in government exam.
- Gravitational Law, Law of motion- Newton
- Theory of an Atom- Dalton
- Theory of relativity – A. Einstein
- Discovery of X-ray- WC Rontgen
- Principle of leaver, Relative Density – Archimedes
Here is some list of the reputed exam coming on the year 2015 be ready for the exam and get updated with by just subscribing your mail id.
● Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam. (August 16)
● SSC …
- Why does a man inside an artificial satellite feels weightlessness? – Because the force of attraction due to earth is zero at that earth is
- What is the Branch of biology in which we study about relationship between living and
Here is the list of the first women or women personality which done some particular achievement in the Indian history, which may be ask in government exam. Go through the list below.
- Prime-Minister—Indira Gandhi
- Chief Minister—Sucheta Kriplani
Here is the list of the first personality which done some particular achievement in the Indian history, which may be ask in government exam. Go through the list below.
- President—Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Vice-President—Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
- Prime-Minister—Pt. Jawahar
1. he famous economist Thomas Robert Malthus, in his views regarding population, is
(b) partly optimistic and partly pessimistic
(d) None of the above
2. Non-insurable or uncertainty risk is
(a) change in fashion
1.The process of improving the quality of rubber by heating it with sulphur is called
2. Which source has been particularly fruitful in finding novel anti-tumour agents such as bryostatins and dolostatins?…